I started my career working at a lead generation company back in 2003. DMRI is still around today after changing ownership a few times. My job was to send emails out to opt-in lists amongst other things.
More recently I was a co-founder at Data Bowl and exited in March 2020. I still have extensive knowledge of the software and the B2C lead generation industry.
If you need consumer leads on a CPL basis and/ or a system to manage your leads, I can guide you through the process with Databowl or any other lead management platform.
I can set up
- Lead forwarding via API, FTP, sFTP or any method where you have the documentation
- Forwarding to Google sheets, SalesForce, Monday, HubSpot or any CRM.
- Posting into systems via WordPress forms
- Email responders
- SMS responders
- Ping Trees
- Any tracking needed, especially any integration with Tag Manager/ GA4.
Just get in touch if you need any help.
Databowl is a sophisticated lead management platform, known for its real-time lead validation, distribution, and reporting. Databowl enables businesses to automate processes, optimize campaigns, and improve ROI.
My Expertise in Databowl
I helped test many of the features in Databowl. Whether you're new to Databowl or looking to refine your existing setup, I can tailor a strategy to meet your specific business needs. My services include:
- Databowl Setup and Customization: I can help you set up and customize your Databowl platform to align with your business processes and objectives.
- Campaign Optimization: Through data analysis and performance tracking, I can optimize your campaigns for better lead quality, increased conversions, and improved ROI.
- Training and Support: I offer personalized training and support to help your team understand and effectively use Databowl. This is to complement the support given by the Databowl team. I can set up complex integrations that are out of the scope of regular support.